UKAVA: In The News
Set Up As VA Ebook
Network With Me
Monthly Archives: December 2009
I hope you enjoyed our recent series on the topic of 15 Tips To Build Your Newsletter Subscriber List. If you missed them you can view the complete series by clicking on the December 2009 Archives link on the left, … Continue reading
15. Include a link to your newsletter sign up page on your Facebook profile and from time to time include it in your status. The day that you have sent out your latest issue is a great time to do … Continue reading
14. When you’ve added previous newsletters to your web site, add the page address to your Facebook status. Make sure there is a link to ‘sign up for more articles like these’ at the bottom of the article page.
13. When you’ve added previous newsletters to your web site, Twitter the link to the article page. Make sure there is a link to ‘sign up for more articles like these’ at the bottom of the article page.
12. Host back copies of your newsletter on your web site as an archive. At the foot of each article, include a link to your sign up page with a message to ‘sign up to our newsletter for more articles … Continue reading
11. Collect business cards and email each one asking for permission to add them to your newsletter list. Do not add them directly without permission as this will not win you many friends!
10. Ask telephone callers if you can add them to your newsletter list. If they have enquired about any of your products or services, they are a prospect and won’t mind your keeping in touch in this unobtrusive way.
9. Offer email only discounts and tell visitors to your site that you do so. If they are interested in your services, they’ll sign up in the hope of getting a discount.